Committee: Pat Taber (905) 473-7491
Pat Bailey (905) 852-6809
Sponsored by Evans Financial Services
RULES & REGULATIONS
1. The Federal Livestock Classifications 2018 will apply.
2. All pedigrees to be checked at the Fair.
3. Exhibitors to supply their own bedding.
4. Each breeding unit is allowed a maximum of 10 exhibits excluding the Breeder’s Herd and Get of Sire Classes and may show in all classes and in up to three classes. All exhibits must be owned and registered in the name of the exhibitor. Note exceptions in the Get of Sire and Breeder’s Herd Classes.
5. Please read General Rules as they apply to Uxbridge .
6. Exhibitors must have Liability Insurance.
8.In 2018 everyone must pay Fair Admission ($12) at the entrance gate. There will also be a hold back of 10% of all winnings in adult classes
B01 – Aberdeen Angus
B02 – Hereford
B03 – AOB (Any other breed)
Prize Money: $45, $35, $25, $20, $15 + $10 for each entry not placed
Champion Bull & Female – $50 & Rosette
Reserve Bull & Female – $25 & Rosette
1. Bull-calf born on or after January 1, 2018. Minimum of three months of age on day of judging. 2. Bull –yearling born April 1, 2017 – December 31, 2017.
3. Bull – yearling born January 1, 2017– March 31, 2017. 4. Champion Bull – $50 and rosette
Reserve Champion Bull – $25 and rosette
5. Female –calf born on or after January 1, 2017. Minimum of three months of age on day of judging.
6. Female-heifer born April 1, 2017 – December 31, 2017.
7. Female-heifer born January 1, 2015 – March 31, 2017.
8. Female born January 2015– December 31, 2017 with her own 2018 natural purebred, tattooed calf at foot. Female and calf shall be shown as a unit except that the calf shall be shown as a single animal in Breeder’s Herd and Get of Sire classes.
9. Female born prior to January 1, 2015 with her own 2018 natural tattooed calf, at foot. Female and calf shall be shown as a unit except that the calf shall be shown as a single animal in Breeder’s Herd and Get of Sire classes.
10. Champion Female – $50 and rosette
Reserve Champion Female – $25 and rosette
11. Breeder’s Herd – A group of 4 animals bred by the exhibitor, both sexes represented, must be exhibited in previous classes. At least one animal must be owned by the exhibitor. Limited to one exhibit per exhibitor.
12. Get of Sire – A group of 3 animals born from the same sire, both sexes represented, at least one animal owned by the exhibitor. Animals must be shown in previous classes. Limited to one exhibit per exhibitor.
13. JUNIOR SHOWMANSHIP
Open Class for children 1o years and under. No membership required (4H members excluded).
The Uxbridge-Scott Agricultural Society will pay $5.00 for all placings.
14. MALCOM BAILEY MEMORIAL TROPHY
Awarded to the TOP Showman in Class 13 Jr. Show
15. W.J. PARK MEMORIAL TROPHY
To be presented to the winner of the Get of Sire Class
16. BODMIN LTD. CHALLENGE TROPHY
to be presented to the winner of the BEST HERD in all Classes