Sponsored by the Uxbridge Senior Citizens Club
Coordinatoor – Tess Dempster (905) 852-6515
If you would like to be acknowledged as the oldest in the Senior’s Section or the youngest in the Handwork Section then put your age on the fold-up portion of the exhibitor’s tag.
NOTE: Seniors must obtain an exhibitor number from the Secretary. Seniors must be 60 years of age or over.
Please see General Rules for more information.
Prize Money: $5.00, $4.00, $3.00, $2.00
NOTE: All entries must include a fabric sample.
- Patriotic scarf, knitted or crocheted.
- An article of knitted clothing for a child.
- One pair of knitted socks or slippers.
- A coloured page from an adult colouring book (e.g. Mandala).
- An article of sewing.
- Garden ornament.
- Any article constructed of wood (No kits).
- Any toy made for a grandchild.
- Any quilted wall hanging.
- Any other quilted article smaller than .5 metre in any direction, reflecting the “Made in Canada” fair theme.
- Any article of artwork, any medium. If a picture, framed and ready for hanging.
- Any handcrafted card (not computer generated)-NO envelope.
- Copy out in writing the National Anthem, poem, “O Canada”.
BETHESDA-REACH WOMEN’S INSTITUTE SPECIAL
- $25.00 to the overall points winner in the Golden Years Section.