Robin & Susan Dhillon (905) 852-1943
Nancy Wood (905) 852-9024
- Maximum photo size is 4X6 unless otherwise specified
- All photographs must be properly mounted on plain black or white only bristol board or construction paper. The background must be no larger than 8”x10”, unless specified. No frames or mats allowed.
- Only one entry per class unless otherwise specified.
- Photos must not have been judged previously at the Uxbridge Fall Fair.
- Photos must be the work of the exhibitor.
- Attach entry tag to the right hand side of the photo. See example below.
- Please read the General Rules for the Homecraft Division.
1. Made in Canada
5. Night Photography
6. Set in Stone
8. Stormy weather
10. Extreme Close-up
12. Funny Signage
13. Heritage Transportation
15. Sharing a moment
Black and White Photography
18. All in a row
19. Winter Scene
20. Photographer’s Choice
21. THE KATHY RAMSEY MEMORIAL AWARD
Awarded to the total points winners in the Adult, and to both
age groups in the Junior Photography Sections
22.THE PEOPLE’S CHOICE
On Friday night and Saturday until 6:00 pm, visitors to the fair
may cast one vote each for their favourite photograph in either
the adult or children’s sections. Look for the ballot box at the
entrance to the homecraft beuilding. Results will be posted Sunday.
The winner will receive a Rosette.
23. ROSETTES AWARDED FOR OUTSTANDING ENTRY
In Colour and Black & White