SECTIONS: Standard Poultry Classes, Bantam Poultry Classes
Judging begins at 11:00 a.m. SHARP. Entries MUST be put in place by 9:00 a.m. on show day and are not to be removed until 5:00 p.m. (Fair closing) that day.
Committee: Craig & Krista Volkmann (905) 473-1449
Please read the General Rules of Uxbridge Fair as well as the following.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND RULES
1. In 2016 everyone must pay Fair Admission ($12) at the entrance gate. There will also be a hold back of 10% of all winnings in adult classes.
2. Any entry showing sickness or disease will be removed from the show area; no refunds.
3. Entry fee is 50¢ per bird. This must accompany your entry form along with your exhibitor fee. Entry fees will go towards prize money.
4. One bird per line on the entry form, please.
5. Only two entries per class for each exhibitor number will be accepted.
6. There will be a limited number of spaces, so please send in your entry forms early to confirm spacing. Forms may be picked up at H.H. Goode & Son, or by contacting the chairperson.
8. No food or water will be provided. A water tap is located in the livestock area.
STANDARD POULTRY SECTION
Prize Money for Classes 1 – 108
1st – $4.00 2nd – $3.00 3rd – $2.00
Champion Bird – Ribbon
Reserve Bird – Ribbon
AV: Any Variety; AC: Any Colour; AOC: Any Other Colour