Previously Pumpkin Carving
Sponsored by James-Campbell Insurance
Rules and Regulations
- The vegetables/fruits used must be real, no foam or other materials.
- All art work must be original. No purchased stencils are to be used.
- The theme for the Fair may be used as your theme.
- All vegetables/fruits must be carved. Painting or drawing is not allowed.
- Pieces of the vegetable/fruit or other vegetable, fruit, grain or flower pieces can be attached for horns, ears etc. using wooden skewers. No other materials will be allowed.
- No inappropriate vegetables/fruits will be judged or put on display.
- Vegetables/fruits must be in the hands of the Directors by 8:00 p.m. on Thursday, Sept. 8th and must remain until 5:30 p.m. on Sunday, Sept. 11th or exhibitor will forfeit any prize.
Please see General Rules for more information.
PRIZE MONEY: $25 to First Place in each class
1. Junior, under 19 years of age
2. Adult, 19 to 60 years of age
3. Senior, 60 years of age and over