Demolition Derby Registration
The Demolition Derby will be held in Elgin Park, Uxbridge, Ontario on September 10, 2016. It will commence at 7:00 p.m.
In the event that the Derby is cancelled, The Uxbridge-Scott Agricultural Society will not be held liable.
In the interest of public safety, the safety of the registered drivers, their pit crew and the Fair staff / volunteers, all persons are subject to and must obey the rules and regulations http://uxbridgefair.ca/?page_id=252 as set up by the Uxbridge–Scott Agricultural Society. [THE FAIR]
NOTE: As in all high risk events everyone entering the Fairgrounds does so at your own risk.
- Registration will open as of 1 p.m.
- Each car, the driver and the pit crew must be signed in and the vehicle must be ready for inspection by 4:00 p.m. This will occur in the designated Pit Area.
- Drivers must be 18 years of age or older and hold a valid G Driver’s License.
- Each driver must complete an entry form. Only one driver per vehicle. A photo ID is required for each individual to register.
- All drivers must provide their own vehicle. Only one entry per person, per class. Proof of ownership must be available.
- Registration fee is $45.00
- 1 driver pit pass and 1 pit crew member pit pass will be issued for each car. 1 additional crew pit pass may be purchased for $5. (Note: Due to insurance requirements, no one under the age of 18 will be provided a PIT PASS and each individual must sign an insurance waiver form.)
THE FAIR reserves the right to change the classes based on entries.
- Small Car Feature
- 4 or 6 cylinder cars. (6 cylinder cars less than 106” will compete in this class.)
- Best Dressed Vehicle
- Fair theme to be announced
- Full Sized Car Feature
- 6 or 8 cylinder cars. (6 cylinder cars 106” or longer will compete in this class.)
- Mini Van Class
(Class does not include full-frame vans e.g. Astro and Safari).