Sunday, September 9, 2018
Chairperson: Robert Harrison (905) 852-5877
Sponsors: Evans Financial Services, Uxbridge Horseman’s Association.
RULES & REGULATIONS
- In 2018 everyone must pay Fair Admission ($12) at the entrance gate. There will also be a hold back of 10% of all winnings in adult classes.
- Exhibitors are eligible to show 2 animals per class.
- Exhibitors should expect the events to start on time and move promptly so as to finish before the Horse Pull.
- Exhibitors must have Liability Insurance.
- Please read General Rules as they apply to the Uxbridge Fair.
- N.B. All multiple hitch and youth drivers must have 2 (two) drivers on board for safety and insurance reasons.
Halter Classes Prize Money: $35, $30, $25, $20, $15
Hitch Classes Prize Money: $70, $60, $50, $40, and $30 for each entry not placed
- Yeld mare or gelding – commercial
- Yeld mare or gelding – heavy
- Brood mare with foal or evidence of foal
- Foal of the current year
- One year old
- Two year old
- Three year old – In Memory of Les Myers
- Junior showmanship – under 16 years of age $30 for all showing
- Best draft horse – All 1st places winner also receives Alsopdale Farms Trophy
- Commercial single light
- Single or team – youth driver under 18 years of age $45, $35, 30, $20
- Draft single
- Commercial single heavy
- Draft light team
- Commercial light team
- Team of registered mares
- Single or team – lady driver $50, $40, $30
- Commercial team heavy
- Draft heavy team
- Unicorn hitch commercial
- Unicorn hitch draft
- Four horse hitch – commercial $125, $100, $80
- Four horse hitch – draft $125, $100, $80
W. Laurence Evans Memorial Trophy
Sponsored by Brian and Larry Evans
Four Horse Hitch Combined