Main Horse Ring
Hosted By: Uxbridge Horsemen’s Association
www.uxbridgehorsemen.com (http://www NULL.uxbridgehorsemen NULL.com/)
Contact: Kevin Alcock at 416-806-7573
RULES AND CONDITIONS:
1. Youth must wear regulation English riding helmets with straps.
2. Entry fees will only be refunded on presentation of a veterinarians’s certificate presented to the Show Secretary by September 20, 2016.
3. Committee reserves the right to alter conditions or refuse entries.
4. Courtesy with regard to Show Officials and Fair Board Staff will be strictly enforced.
5. The show will be held regardless of the weather.
6. The Uxbridge Fair Board and The Uxbridge Horsemen’s Association are not responsible for lost or stolen goods or damaged property and are not liable for any injury to horses and riders. Riders participate at their own risk.
7. EXHIBITORS MUST PROVIDE PROOF OF LIABILITY INSURANCE OR BE OEF OR CRHRA MEMBERS.
8. Please read the General Rules of the Uxbridge Fair.
9. Judges’/Time Keepers’ decisions are final.
All accompanying vehicles to trailering rigs must park in the west parking lot. This is necessary to ensure ample trailer parking for everyone. Thank you.