CHAIRPERSONS – Sandy Evans (905) 852-5092 and Jacki Sweet (905) 852-5267
Details may be subject to change. Please check for updates at uxbridgefair.ca .
All junior culinary arts exhibits will be judged and displayed in the Culinary Arts section. Please refer to the rules and regulations and read the rules for Junior Division. Junior prize winnings may be picked up at the Fair Office Saturday, September 8 after 10 am with your duplicate entry list.
Prizes: $5.00, $4.00, $3.00, $2.00
REMEMBER: Juniors may enter the Adult Culinary Arts Classes.
- O.A.A.S. Special – Chocolate Chip Cookie (no nuts) – 4 No larger than 3” /6.75 cm and no smaller than 2”/5cm. Contest is open to youth ages 10 to age 15 years (as of December 31 of current year). First prize will be eligible to compete at the District 4 Annual Meeting. Include a copy of your recipe.
AGE 12 AND UNDER CLASS
2. Oatmeal raisin cookies – 4
3. Any other cookie (not chocolate chip or oatmeal raisin) – 4
4. Rice Krispie Squares – 4
5. Four Cupcakes decorated in the ” From Farm Gate to Dinner Plate” theme (may use a mix) Judged on decoration only
6. Your Favourite Square – 4
7. Your Favourite Cookie – 4
BAKE WITH AN ADULT CLASS
AGE 10 AND UNDER AS OF THE CURRENT YEAR
8. Sugar cookie – 1 only – decorated in the “From Farm Gate To Dinner Plate” theme. Judged on decoration only
*SEE ALSO SPECIAL NEEDS BAKING CLASSES*