*Includes admission to Tractor Pull, Demolition Derby, all entertainment, shows, demonstrations and exhibits*
All persons over 12 years: $12.00 Daily
Children 12 and under FREE
Weekend Pass: $30.00 may be pre-purchased at Canadian Tire and
Sugar FX after August 7th and at the Fair Grounds Thursday Sept. 6th or Friday Sept. 7th.
Seniors Day: $10.00 Sunday September 9th. For Fair visitors 65 and over.
Free Parking courtesy of
SERVING THE COMMUNITY WITH QUALITY CONCRETE
Thanks to Spartan Ready Mix
On-site parking is only available by entering from Elgin Park Drive.
Disabled Parking – Permit must be displayed. Use the Water Street entrance as it provides easy access to the buildings and midway. A new limited handicapped parking section has been added close to the Bleachers.
If you wish to walk in, you may use the Water or Joseph Streets gates.
Fair Managers Tips on Survival
For many people, a trip to a local Agricultural Fair is a new experience and these tips will help everyone have a great experience. Having fun is the priority.
- Arrive early for the evening events. Parking and seating is limited. 5:30 p.m. recommended.
- Please do not park in the “accessible parking spots” without a permit, you will get a ticket.
- Check the weather forecast before you leave home and bring appropriate clothing.
- Bring bug spray and sunblock.
- No dogs allowed except service dogs and dogs for the pet show.
- Bicycles, skateboards and drones are not allowed in the Park
- This is an alcohol free event. Security is in the parking area checking for tailgaters.
- Safety glasses and ear guards are recommended for some of our evening events.
- First Aid is on the property to deal with health issues. If you may require an Epi-pen, please bring it.
- In case of extreme weather, tents, trees and metal bleachers are not safe. Exit to your vehicle or find shelter in a fixed building.
- All the Fair staff and directors are on the property to help you have a good event. Feel free to ask for assistance.
- Since the Fair grounds are in midtown, we do try to have everything quiet by 11:00p.m. Please help with this.
- A caregiver, accompanying a special needs person is admitted free.
- Due to new provincial regulations the entire park is “smoke free”.
- If you see an incident that requires a 911, please go directly, quickly, to the Main Office to allow them to make the call. Having the emergency vehicle arrive at the correct gate is critical to save time.