Earplugs will be available for sale at the Fair. Stop by the office if you don’t see one of our vendors!
Demolition Derby Registration
Please read all rules and regulations carefully . If you still have questions after that, call Chris 416-678-9492
The Demolition Derby will be held in Elgin Park, Uxbridge, Ontario on September 7, 2019. It will commence at 7:00 p.m.sharp.
In the event that the Derby is cancelled, The Uxbridge-Scott Agricultural Society and Township of Uxbridge will not be held liable.There are no rain dates.
In the interest of public safety, the safety of the registered drivers, their pit crew and the Fair staff / volunteers, all persons are subject to and must obey the rules and regulations as set up by the Uxbridge–Scott Agricultural Society.[THE FAIR[ http://uxbridgefair.ca
NOTE: As in all high risk events everyone entering the Fairgrounds does so at your own risk.
- Team Truck Registration opens Sunday, January 6, 2019 at 9:00am. To register, please email Chris Colucci at Taco28@gmail.com or text 416 678-9492. Please send your team name and team colour scheme to Chris to reserve a spot and arrange payment. Teams who have not submitted payment by Sunday, January 13, 2019 will be removed from the event.
- Registration for individual classes, and all inspections will open as of noon.
- Each car, the driver and the pit crew must be signed in and the vehicle must be ready for inspection by 4:00 p.m at the latest. This will occur in the designated Pit Area.
- Drivers must be 18 years of age or older and hold a valid G Driver’s License.
- Each driver must complete an entry form. Only one driver per vehicle. A photo ID is required for each individual to register.
- All drivers must provide their own vehicle. Only one entry per person, per class. Proof of ownership must be available.
- Registration fee is $300 per team for team trucks competing in the Team Truck Event.
- Registration fee is $55.00 for individual cars and trucks.
- 1 driver pit pass and 1 pit crew member pit pass will be issued for each car. 1 additional crew pit pass may be purchased for $5. (Note: Due to insurance requirements, no one under the age of 18 will be provided a PIT PASS and each individual must sign an insurance waiver form.)
THE FAIR reserves the right to change the classes based on entries.
- Best Dressed Vehicle Fair theme “Farm Boots and Country Roots”.
- Team Truck Event (See rules for vehicles eligible to enter)
- Mini Car Reg. Feature 4 or 6 cylinder cars. (See rules for vehicles eligible to enter)
- Full Sized Car Pro Stock 6 or 8 cylinder cars. (See rules for vehicles eligible to enter.)
- Pickup Trucks, Full Sized Vans, Suburbans (See rules for vehicles eligible to enter).
- Last Chance Entries The first and second place finishers of the last chance heat will also win a spot in the feature event for that vehicle class.
Uxbridge Fair Demolition Derby Registration and Release Form (Please Print Clearly) Driver Information Name: ________________________________________________________________________ Driver’s License Number: _________________________________________________________ Birthday: _____________________________________________________________________ Street Address: ________________________________________________________________ City/Town: ____________________________ Postal Code: ____________________________ Phone Number: ________________________________________________________________ Email address: _________________________________________________________________ Person to Contact in Event of Emergency: ___________________________________________ Relationship: ___________________________ Phone Number: ________________________ Car Information ($55.00 Payable upon Registration) Make & Model: ________________________________________________________________ Year: _________________________________________________________________________ Heat Type: Truck_____ Full Sized Pro_____Stock Mini Cars____________ Declaration: I _______________________have read the Uxbridge Fair Rules and I hereby agree that I will not hold the Township of Uxbridge and/or the Uxbridge-Scott Agricultural Society, its members and/or volunteers, either directly or indirectly connected to the Demolition Derby responsible for damage, injury and/or liability. Signature: __________________________________________ Date: _____________________