Saturday, September 7, 2019
For info contact Dave Dickie (905) 852-5040
- Have Fun
- Each team should have 6 team members max.
- One member to be the goalie.
- Goalie to control the area inside the goalie crease, foul called when all hell breaks loose.
- Three members on the field at one time, plus the goalie.
- Team members can rotate off and on as seen fit, including the goalie, but cannot exceed the 3+goalie limit.
- The ball passing between the pylons is considered a goal.
- Face off to be at the center line, middle.
- Foul balls going off the field will be thrown on by the officials at the point where the ball went foul.
- Good sportsmanship and lots of laughing encouraged.
Safety glasses/goggles mandatory.
Hearing protection encouraged.
Full face shield suggested.
Short pants suicidal.