Please ensure that you follow the rules and regulations for the section(s) you are entering. If you have any questions, please contact the chairperson of the section.
Junior Handworks classes can be viewed here.
Virtual Junior Artwork classes can be viewed here.
Virtual Junior Flowers and Vegetables classes can be viewed here.
Virtual Junior Photography classes can be viewed here.
Tips for photographing your virtual entries.
1. Make sure your photo is in focus. Zoom to ensure that focus is maintained upon closer inspection.
2. Try to use an uncluttered background. You can hang a simple bedsheet or shower curtain behind your entries to provide a backdrop.
3. Ensure that your photo is well-lit. Try to avoid introducing shadows into your photo.
4. Ensure that your entire entry is visible in the photo. If parts are missing, it will be difficult for judges to assess your entry.
5. Try taking multiple photos from different angles and details before choosing which is best to upload.
6. Submit one high-resolution photo, unless the class specifies to upload multiple photos.
7. Clean your lens.