VIRTUAL PHOTOGRAPHY - ADULT
Please note that all exhibits MUST be received by Tuesday, September 7, 2021.
Details may be subject to change. Please check for updates at uxbridgefair.ca
1. Photographs may be mounted on plain black or white only Bristol board or construction paper. No frames or mats please.
3. Only one entry per class unless otherwise specified.
4. Photos must not have been judged previously at the Uxbridge Fall Fair.
5. Photos must be the work of the exhibitor.
6. Please read the General Rules for the Homecraft Division.
RULES FOR HOMECRAFT DIVISION
1. All general rules and regulations apply.
2. All virtual entries must be submitted online by 11:59 pm on Tuesday, September 7, 2021. Please visit www.uxbridgefair.ca for instructions on how to enter.
3. Please read carefully what is required. Not following instructions may result in disqualification or lower placement.
4. Entries must be in “new condition” and not previously judged at the Uxbridge Fair.
5. Please contact the chairperson or Tara Hannah (647) 444-0535 if there are any questions.
Prizes: 1st: $5, 2nd: $4, 3rd: $3, 4th: $2
The "eyes" have it
Found in the forest
Seen through the glass
People helping people