VIRTUAL PHOTOGRAPHY - ADULT
Details may be subject to change. Please check for updates at uxbridgefair.ca
1. Maximum photo size is 4" x 6" unless otherwise specified.
2. All photographs must be properly mounted on plain black or white only Bristol board or construction paper. The background must be no larger than 8" x 10" unless otherwise specified. No frames or mats allowed.
3. Only one entry per class unless otherwise specified.
4. Photos must not have been judged previously at the Uxbridge Fall Fair.
5. Photos must be the work of the exhibitor.
6. Attach entry tags to the right hand side of the photo.
7. Please read the General Rules for the Homecraft Division.
RULES FOR HOMECRAFT DIVISION
1. All general rules and regulations apply.
2. All virtual entries must be submitted online by 11:59 pm on Tuesday, September 7, 2021. Please visit www.uxbridgefair.ca for instructions on how to enter.
3. Please read carefully what is required. Not following instructions may result in disqualification or lower placement.
4. Entries must be in “new condition” and not previously judged at the Uxbridge Fair.
5. Please contact the chairperson or Tara Hannah (647) 444-0535 if there are any questions.
Prizes: 1st: $5, 2nd: $4, 3rd: $3, 4th: $2
The "eyes" have it
Found in the forest
Seen through the glass
People helping people