Please note that all exhibits MUST be received by Tuesday, September 7, 2021.
RULES FOR HOMECRAFT DIVISION
1. All general rules and regulations apply.
2. All virtual entries must be submitted online by 11:59 pm on Tuesday, September 7, 2021. Please visit www.uxbridgefair.ca for instructions on how to enter.
3. Please read carefully what is required. Not following instructions may result in disqualification or lower placement.
4. Entries must be in “new condition” and not previously judged at the Uxbridge Fair.
5. Please contact the chairperson or Tara Hannah (647) 444-0535 if there are any questions.
Prizes: 1st: $5, 2nd: $4, 3rd: $3, 4th: $2
Baby shower gift
Bridal shower gift
Bazaar item, no knitting - retail value $10 to $20
One handmade greeting card, with an envelope, for any celebration
Shopping bag, carry bag, or purse - handmade - any technique except knitting, with sample
Any counted cross stitch
Any handcrafted piece of jewellery - no kits
Any door decoration - "Welcome Family and Friends" theme, ready to hang, NOT Christmas
Any table favour using natural materials
Article of handwork not mentioned anywhere in Handwork "Section VN" - Name technique
Christmas wreath, swag or door decoration
Christmas table runner or tree skirt
Any Christmas character
Any tree decoration
Any decoration celebrating Hanukah, Kwanzaa, Eid, or another winter celebration