- All general rules and regulations apply.
- Entries must be made virtually using assistexpo.ca. Please visit our homepage for instructions and helpful hints. Virtual must be received by Tuesday, September 7th, 2021 by 11:59pm.
- Please read carefully what is required. Not following instructions may result in disqualification or lower placement.
- Entries must be in “new” condition and not previously judged at the Uxbridge Fair.
- Please contact the chairperson or Tara Hannah at (647) 444-0535 or firstname.lastname@example.org if there are any questions.
- Our judges are trained and experienced in their field and are not members of this Fair Board.
- Judges are not required to award prizes to an inferior entry.
Virtual Adult Photography classes can be viewed here.
Virtual Artwork classes can be viewed here.
Virtual Golden Years classes can be viewed here.
Virtual Handwork classes can be viewed here.
Virtual Knit and Crochet classes can be viewed here.
Virtual Quilt classes can be viewed here.
Virtual Sewing classes can be viewed here.
Tips for photographing your virtual entries.
1. Make sure your photo is in focus. Zoom to ensure that focus is maintained upon closer inspection.
2. Try to use an uncluttered background. You can hang a simple bedsheet or shower curtain behind your entries to provide a backdrop.
3. Ensure that your photo is well-lit. Try to avoid introducing shadows into your photo.
4. Ensure that your entire entry is visible in the photo. If parts are missing, it will be difficult for judges to assess your entry.
5. Try taking multiple photos from different angles and details before choosing which is best to upload.
6. Submit one high-resolution photo, unless the class specifies to upload multiple photos.
7. Clean your lens.