VIRTUAL KNIT AND CROCHET
CHAIRPERSON: Jackie Teskey (905) 852-3707
NOTE: All entries must include yarn samples. No machine knits, unless specified.
Details may be subject to change. Please check for updates at uxbridgefair.ca
Please note: We are pleased to be offering Youth Knitting Classes within the Junior Section. If you are a youth, please consult the Junior Categories.
RULES FOR HOMECRAFT DIVISION
1. All general rules and regulations apply.
2. All virtual entries must be submitted online by 11:59 pm on Tuesday, September 7, 2021. Please visit www.uxbridgefair.ca for instructions on how to enter.
3. Please read carefully what is required. Not following instructions may result in disqualification or lower placement.
4. Entries must be in “new condition” and not previously judged at the Uxbridge Fair.
5. Please contact the chairperson or Tara Hannah (647) 444-0535 if there are any questions.
Prizes: 1st: $5, 2nd: $4, 3rd: $3, $2
Afghan (full size or for a baby)
Any sweater with a pattern on front (ex: cable, graphic)
Hat or toque
Child's dress - up to size 4
Slippers - one pair