CHAIRPERSON: Jackie Teskey (905) 852-3707
Please note that all exhibits MUST be received by Tuesday, September 7, 2021.
NOTE: All entries must include a fabric sample
Details may be subject to change. Please check for updates at uxbridgefair.ca
RULES FOR HOMECRAFT DIVISION
1. All general rules and regulations apply.
2. All virtual entries must be submitted online by 11:59 pm on Tuesday, September 7, 2021. Please visit www.uxbridgefair.ca for instructions on how to enter.
3. Please read carefully what is required. Not following instructions may result in disqualification or lower placement.
4. Entries must be in “new condition” and not previously judged at the Uxbridge Fair.
5. Please contact the chairperson or Tara Hannah (647) 444-0535 if there are any questions.
Prizes: 1st: $5, 2nd: $4, 3rd: $3, 4th: $2
Child's dress - up to size 4
Carryall bag or tote bag (e.g. for knitting, shopping)
Skirt or pants with zipper
Special Class: Face mask for health and safety
Mask should be made using 3 layers of fabric.
Masks entered will become property of the Uxbridge Fair, and will be donated to a local community organization.