VIRTUAL GOLDEN YEARS
Sponsored by the Uxbridge Senior Citizens Club
CHAIRPERSON: Tess Dempster (905) 852-6515
Please note that all exhibits MUST be received by Tuesday, September 7, 2021.
Details may be subject to change. Please check for updates at uxbridgefair.ca
If you would like to be acknowledged as the oldest in the Golden Years Section or the youngest in the Handwork Section, then put your age on the fold-up portion of the exhibitor's tag.
NOTE: Seniors must obtain an exhibitor number from the Secretary. Seniors must be 60 years of age or over. Please see General Rules for more information. (page 6)
NOTE: All entries must include a sample of materials used.
RULES FOR HOMECRAFT DIVISION
1. All general rules and regulations apply.
2. All virtual entries must be submitted online by 11:59 pm on Tuesday, September 7, 2021. Please visit www.uxbridgefair.ca for instructions on how to enter.
3. Please read carefully what is required. Not following instructions may result in disqualification or lower placement.
4. Entries must be in “new condition” and not previously judged at the Uxbridge Fair.
5. Please contact the chairperson or Tara Hannah (647) 444-0535 if there are any questions.
Prizes: 1st: $5, 2nd: $4, 3rd: $3, 4th: $2
Handmade scarf, any medium (woven, silk, knitted)
Garden ornament on farm theme
Any article constructed of wood (no kits)
Any toy made for a grandchild
Any handcrafted card (not computer generated)