Please note that all exhibits MUST be received by Tuesday, September 7, 2021.
NOTE: The prize money this year is reduced because the judging will be done to the best of our ability using only photos. The usual prize payouts will be restored in 2022.
Must be hand or machine quilted by exhibitor as specified within class.
Details may be subject to change. Please check for updates at uxbridgefair.ca
RULES FOR HOMECRAFT DIVISION
1. All general rules and regulations apply.
2. All virtual entries must be submitted online by 11:59 pm on Tuesday, September 7, 2021. Please visit www.uxbridgefair.ca for instructions on how to enter.
3. Please read carefully what is required. Not following instructions may result in disqualification or lower placement.
4. Entries must be in “new condition” and not previously judged at the Uxbridge Fair.
5. Please contact the chairperson or Tara Hannah (647) 444-0535 if there are any questions.
Prizes: 1st: $10, 2nd: $8, 3rd: $6
Any full size quilt, any technique, hand quilted
Any full size quilt, any technique, machine quilted
Any crib quilt
OTHER QUILT-RELATED ITEMS:
Prizes: 1st: $5, 2nd: $4, 3rd: $3, 4th: $2
Any other quilted item not described in the previous classes
ex: clothing, personal accessory, home accessory
Any sample quilt block- assembled, not quilted