General Admission 2022
Our admission rates for 2022 are as follows:
5 years of age and under: FREE
6 to 13 years of age: $10 Friday and Sunday, $15 Saturday
14 years of age and older: $15 Friday and Sunday, $20 Saturday
Senior Sunday (60 years of age and older): $15 Friday, $20 Saturday, $10 Sunday
New Saturday Family Pass: $50, which includes 2 adults and 2 children (6 to 13 years of age)
*Includes admission to Tractor Pull, Demolition Derby, all entertainment, shows, demonstrations and exhibits*
***Service dogs with appropriate documentation are welcome Fair Weekend. All other pets should be left at home.***
On-site parking is only available by entering from Elgin Park Drive. Disabled Parking – Permit must be displayed. Use the Water Street entrance as it provides easy access to the buildings and midway. A new limited handicapped parking section has been added close to the Bleachers. Walk-In If you wish to walk in, you may use the Water or Joseph Streets gates.
Fair Managers Tips on Survival
For many people, a trip to a local Agricultural Fair is a new experience and these tips will help everyone have a great experience. Having fun is the priority.
- Arrive early for the evening events. Parking and seating is limited. 5:30 p.m. recommended.
- Please do not park in the accessible parking spots without a permit, you will get a ticket.
- Check the weather forecast before you leave home and bring appropriate clothing.
- Bring bug spray and sunblock.
- Service dogs are welcome. All other dogs must be left at home.
- Bicycles, skateboards and drones are not allowed in the Park
- This is an alcohol free event. Security is in the parking area checking for tailgaters.
- Safety glasses and ear guards are recommended for some of our evening events.
- First Aid is on the property to deal with health issues. If you may require an Epi-pen, please bring it.
- In case of extreme weather, tents, trees and metal bleachers are not safe. Exit to your vehicle or find shelter in a fixed building.
- All the Fair staff and directors are on the property to help you have a good event. Feel free to ask for assistance.
- Since the Fair grounds are in midtown, we do try to have everything quiet by 11:00p.m. Please help with this.
- A caregiver, accompanying a special needs person is admitted free.
- Due to new provincial regulations the entire park is smoke free.
- If you see an incident that requires a 911, please go directly, quickly, to the Main Office to allow them to make the call. Having the emergency vehicle arrive at the correct gate is critical to save time.