General Admission 2022
Our admission rates for 2022 are as follows:
5 years of age and under: FREE
6 to 13 years of age: $10 Friday and Sunday, $15 Saturday
14 years of age and older: $15 Friday and Sunday, $20 Saturday
Senior Sunday (60 years of age and older): $15 Friday, $20 Saturday, $10 Sunday
New Saturday Family Pass: $50, which includes 2 adults and 2 children (6 to 13 years of age)
*Includes admission to Tractor Pull, Demolition Derby, all entertainment, shows, demonstrations and exhibits*
***Service dogs with appropriate documentation are welcome Fair Weekend. All other pets should be left at home.***
On-site parking is only available by entering from Elgin Park Drive. Disabled Parking – Permit must be displayed. Use the Water Street entrance as it provides easy access to the buildings and midway. A new limited handicapped parking section has been added close to the Bleachers. Walk-In If you wish to walk in, you may use the Water or Joseph Streets gates.
For your added convenience, there will be FREE bus shuttle service available on Saturday only, running on 20 minute intervals, from the Re-Store (Habitat for Humanity) and the Uxbridge Arena between 5:00 p.m. and 11:00 p.m.
Fair Managers Tips on Survival
For many people, a trip to a local Agricultural Fair is a new experience and these tips will help everyone have a great experience. Having fun is the priority.
- Arrive early for the evening events. Parking and seating is limited. 5:30 p.m. recommended.
- Please do not park in the accessible parking spots without a permit, you will get a ticket.
- Check the weather forecast before you leave home and bring appropriate clothing.
- Bring bug spray and sunblock.
- Service dogs are welcome. All other dogs must be left at home.
- Bicycles, skateboards and drones are not allowed in the Park
- This is an alcohol free event. Security is in the parking area checking for tailgaters.
- Safety glasses and ear guards are recommended for some of our evening events.
- First Aid is on the property to deal with health issues. If you may require an Epi-pen, please bring it.
- In case of extreme weather, tents, trees and metal bleachers are not safe. Exit to your vehicle or find shelter in a fixed building.
- All the Fair staff and directors are on the property to help you have a good event. Feel free to ask for assistance.
- Since the Fair grounds are in midtown, we do try to have everything quiet by 11:00p.m. Please help with this.
- A caregiver, accompanying a special needs person is admitted free.
- Due to new provincial regulations the entire park is smoke free.
- If you see an incident that requires a 911, please go directly, quickly, to the Main Office to allow them to make the call. Having the emergency vehicle arrive at the correct gate is critical to save time.