CHAIRPERSON: Tara Hannah (647) 444-0535
Details may be subject to change. Please check for updates at uxbridgefair.ca
1. Entries must be 50 years of age or older.
2. Any notes of historical interest are welcome.
3. Small cracks or flaws will not disqualify an item.
4. Items must be small enough to hold in hand in order to display in locked glass case in the Homecraft Building on fair grounds.
5. For safety, articles are not to be removed except by the Directors.
6. Tags will not be opened for display for security reasons.
7. Articles must be from the exhibitor's personal collection and must not have been exhibited in the last 5 years at the Uxbridge Fair.
Prizes: 1st: $5, 2nd: $4, 3rd: $3, 4th: $2
Sterline silver tray presented as an award
Butter pat dish
Small flower vase
Personal toothpick holder
Packet of fabric dye
Pocket knife with advertising
Sample of English smocking
Folding carpenter's ruler
Milk glass item
Greeting card, for any occasion
Military belt bucke or buttons
Newspaper or clipping from W.W.I or W.W.II
Set of dominoes (not plastic)
Loaf or sandwich plate
BEST IN SHOW Prize: RIBBON