Robin & Susan Dhillon (905) 852-1943
- Maximum photo size is 4″ X 6″ unless otherwise specified
- All photographs must be properly mounted on plain black or white only bristol board or construction paper. The background must be no larger than 8”x 10”, unless otherwise specified. No frames or mats allowed.
- Only one entry per class unless otherwise specified.
- Photos must not have been judged previously at the Uxbridge Fall Fair.
- Photos must be the work of the exhibitor.
- Attach entry tag to the right hand side of the photo. See example below.
- Please read the General Rules for the Homecraft Division.
2. To market, to market…
3. Vegetables and /or fruit
4. Dinner is served
5. This makes me smile
6. Up in the air
7. It’s a sign
8. Summertime and the living is easy
9. What’s in the bag?
11.Found in the forest
13.Set in Stone
15. Photographer’s Choice
Black and White Photography
20. Photographer’s Choice
ROSETTES AWARDED FOR OUTSTANDING ENTRY IN COLOUR AND BLACK AND WHITE
21. THE PEOPLE’S CHOICE
On Friday night and Saturday until 6:00 pm, visitors to the fair
may cast one vote each for their favourite photograph in either
the Adult or Children’s sections. Look for the ballot box at the
entrance to the Homecraft Building. Results will be posted Sunday.
The winner will receive a Rosette.