PHOTOGRAPHY - ADULT
CHAIRPERSONS: Robin and Susan Dhillon (905) 852-1943
Details may be subject to change. Please check for updates at uxbridgefair.ca
1. Maximum photo size is 4" x 6" unless otherwise specified.
2. All photographs must be properly mounted on plain black or white only Bristol board or construction paper. The background must be no larger than 8" x 10" unless otherwise specified. No frames or mats allowed.
3. Only one entry per class unless otherwise specified.
4. Photos must not have been judged previously at the Uxbridge Fall Fair.
5. Photos must be the work of the exhibitor.
6. Attach entry tags to the right hand side of the photo.
7. Please read the General Rules for the Homecraft Division.
Prizes: 1st: $5, 2nd: $4, 3rd: $3, 4th: $2
OUTSTANDING ENTRY IN COLOUR Prize: Rosette
OUTSTANDING ENTRY IN BLACK AND WHITE Prize: Rosette
THE PEOPLE'S CHOICE Prize: Rosette
The winner will receive a rosette.
On Friday night and Saturday until 6:00 pm, visitors to the Fair may cast one vote each for their favourite photograph in EITHER the Adult or Children's sections. Look for the ballot box at the entrance to the Homecraft Building. Results will be posted Sunday.
COLOUR PHOTOGRAPHY CLASSES:
Roots run deep
Under the weather
This makes me smile
Up in the air
At the lake
On the road again
Let's get physical
Do you like my hat?
Found in the forest
BLACK AND WHITE PHOTOGRAPHY CLASSES:
Light and dark
Death and decay
On the job