PHOTOGRAPHY - ADULT
CHAIRPERSONS: Robin and Susan Dhillon (905) 852-1943
Details may be subject to change. Please check for updates at uxbridgefair.ca
1. Maximum photo size is 4" x 6" unless otherwise specified.
2. All photographs must be properly mounted on plain black or white only Bristol board or construction paper. The background must be no larger than 8" x 10" unless otherwise specified. No frames or mats allowed.
3. Only one entry per class unless otherwise specified.
4. Photos must not have been judged previously at the Uxbridge Fall Fair.
5. Photos must be the work of the exhibitor.
6. Attach entry tags to the right hand side of the photo.
7. Please read the General Rules for the Homecraft Division.
Prizes: 1st: $5, 2nd: $4, 3rd: $3, 4th: $2
OUTSTANDING ENTRY IN COLOUR
OUTSTANDING ENTRY IN BLACK AND WHITE
THE PEOPLE'S CHOICE
The winner will receive a rosette.
On Friday night and Saturday until 6:00 pm, visitors to the Fair may cast one vote each for their favourite photograph in EITHER the Adult or Children's sections. Look for the ballot box at the entrance to the Homecraft Building. Results will be posted Sunday.
COLOUR PHOTOGRAPHY CLASSES:
2. To market, to market ...
3. Vegetables and/or fruit
4. Dinner is served
5. This makes me smile
6. Up in the air
7. It's a sign
8. Summertime, and the living is easy
9. What's in the bag?
10. Getting rusty
11. Found in the forest
13. Set in stone
15. Photographer's choice
BLACK AND WHITE PHOTOGRAPHY CLASSES:
20. Photographer's Choice