Exciting news for all family adventurers out there! We’re thrilled to announce the spectacular comeback of our much-loved Pedal Tractor Pull at this year’s fair. Gear up for an unforgettable day filled with fun, laughter, and friendly competition.
For all our young contenders, now’s the perfect time to dust off your bikes and kick your pedalling practice into high gear. Ready to transform those bicycle strides into tractor-driving prowess? We can’t wait to see the determination in your eyes and the joy on your face as you pedal away to victory!
Please mark your calendars for this exciting highlight of our fair. Set against the quaint backdrop of Main Street at the Uxbridge Fair, the event will unfold on the pedestrian path on Sunday at 1 pm.
- Age Range: 4 to 10 years
- Capacity: Maximum of 40 kids
- Activity: Kids will pedal a tractor with a weighted trailer on a measured track
- Sign-Up: Sheet available in the office on Friday night and Saturday
- Location & Time: Pull is at 1pm near the Main Street entrance on the walking path
- Prizes: Donated by Green Tractors and Equipment Ontario
Remember, everyone wins when we come together to celebrate our community spirit. So, come on down, cheer on the participants, and immerse yourself in the unique fun only a tractor pull can provide. Don’t miss out on the ride of the summer!