DAIRY GOATS 2022
Saturday, September 10
Starting at 10 a.m. SHARP
DIRECTORS: Jim & Tracey Tindall (905) 852-9966
SECRETARY: Tracey Tindall (905) 852-9966
COMMITTEE: Alice Stewart (905) 852-7165
Judge: Pat McLean
Port Perry Veterinary Services, Tindall Dairy Goats, Craigalleen Farm, Holtrust Landscaping
All goats to be on the grounds by 9:00 a.m. and remain until 4 p.m. or end of show (whichever is later).
RULES & REGULATIONS
1. All general rules and regulations of the Fair apply.
2. This is a Sanctioned Goat Show and all rules of the Canadian Goat Society shall govern. NOTE: Rulebook was revised in 2020.
3. The Canadian Goat Society requires that all goats be Vet approved before showing. A health check will be conducted by a Veterinarian. All goats not passing the health check will be immediately removed.
4. The Vet will be on the grounds at 9:00 a.m. Veterinary Check provided by Port Perry Veterinary Services (905) 982-1243.
5. Animals less than 6 months of age AT THE DATE OF THE SHOW whose registration certificates are applied for, but have not been received by owner from CLRC may show, providing the owner provides a copy of the application form that was sent to CLRC.
6. The Original Registration Certificate (or access to the CLRC website for Bulk Paperless registrations) must be available upon request from the Show Secretary/show Chairman during the entire show. Tattoos legible and to match paperwork.
7. Date for computing of age is September 10, 2022.
8. Exhibitors may enter 2 animals in each class to a maximum of 14 goats per section and 20 goats total per exhibitor.
9. Exhibitors MUST pre-register their entries by September 6, 2022, using AssistExpo. Please visit www.uxbridgefair.ca for details. Exhibitors may bring essential assistants. These assistants MUST also be pre-registered by September 6, 2022 through AssistExpo. If you have any problems with this process, please email email@example.com. Wristbands passes will be issued at entry gates on the day of the show.
10. No entries will be accepted after September 6, 2022. No substitutions will be made.
11. Entry fee of 10% will be deducted from all prize winnings in adult classes.
12. Maximum of 200 goats will be permitted. The exhibitor that brings the total to 200 will be permitted to bring all their entries. For example, the exhibitor registers and their goat entries are # 198 - 218 (bringing 20 goats) will be permitted to bring all entries. The maximum of 200 goats will have now been fulfilled and no additional exhibitors may enter.
13. All Livestock entries MUST include the Uxbridge Fair Premises ID # ON4232599.
G06 Any Other Purebred
G07 Recorded Grade
Prizes: 1st: $30, 2nd: $25, 3rd: $20, 4th: $17, 5th: $15, 6th: $10, $5
DOE KID Ribbons will be given up to 6th place in each class.
Over 3 months and under 6 months
6 months and under 12 months
12 months and under 24 months
JUNIOR CHAMPION AND RESERVE Prizes: 1st: Rosettes, 2nd: Rosette
Over 12 months and under 24 months in milk
Over 24 months and under 36 months in milk
Over 36 months and under 60 months in milk
Over 60 months in milk
SENIOR CHAMPION AND RESERVE Prizes: 1st: Rosettes, 2nd: Rosette
ALPINE TOTAL POINTS SECTION WINNER
Sponsored by Christine Bowman CPA, CMA
TOGGENBURG TOTAL POINTS SECTION WINNER
Sponsored by Peacock Meadows Farm
NUBIAN TOTAL POINTS SECTION WINNER
Sponsored by Capricorn View Farm
SAANAN TOTAL POINTS SECTION WINNER
Sponsored by Doug Wherry
OBERHASLI TOTAL POINTS SECTION WINNER
Sponsored by Kirnata Dairy Goats
ANY OTHER PUREBREAD TOTAL POINTS SECTION WINNER
Sponsored by Cathy Hamil-Hill Photography
RECORDED GRADE TOTAL POINTS SECTION WINNER
Sponsored by Everlily Nigerian Dwarfs
BEST JUNIOR DOE IN SHOW
Winner is chosen from class 5 entries from all breeds
BEST DOE IN SHOW
Winner is chosen from classes 6 and 7 entries from all breeds