RULES FOR HOMECRAFT DIVISION
1. All general rules and regulations apply.
2. Entries may be made personally at the office in the Fairgrounds Wednesday, September 7 from 6:00 pm to 8:00pm and Thursday, September 5th from 12:00 noon until 7:00 p.m. Judging will begin promptly at 7:00 p.m. so that all entries to be judged MUST be in the hands of the Directors before 7:00 p.m.
3. All visitors to the Fair must pay admission at the entrance gate. There will also be a hold back of 10% of all winnings in adult classes.
4. All exhibits must have tag completed and secured before entering building. All entries will be placed in the section and class noted by the competitor.
5. Please read carefully what is required. Not following instructions may result in disqualification or lower placement.
6. Entries must be in new condition and not previously judged at the Uxbridge Fair.
7. The building will close on Sunday, September 11th at 4:30 p.m. and re-open at 5:00 for pick-up of exhibits. PLEASE NOTE: All competitors must pick up their entries before 6:00 p.m. Duplicate list of entries must be presented at time of pick-up. Winnings will be mailed by October 31, 2022.
8. Any article not picked up by 6:00 p.m. on Sunday, September 11th, 2022 becomes the property of the Fair.
9. Any person winning the plaque for total points in any division is ineligible for that award the following year.
10. Please contact the chairperson or Tara Hannah (647) 444-0535 if there are any questions.
11. Our judges are trained and experienced in their field and are not members of this Fair Board. 11. Judges are not required to award prizes to an inferior entry.
HOW TO ENTER ITEMS
1. Every item must have a completed entry tag. Incomplete entry tags may result in disqualification.
2. The section is named at the beginning of each division, e.g. Culinary Arts Section C. The class is the number in front of each article.
3. When naming article, please use wording in prize list.
4. Only one entry per person per class is permitted.
5. All items must be listed on an entry form which is then presented to the Fair Office. A duplicate list is needed when picking up exhibits and is the responsibility of the exhibitor.
6. Tags and entry forms are available from the Uxbridge Public Library or Township Office prior to the Fair.