Chair: Tara Hannah (905) 862-3480
- Entries must be 50 years of age or older.
- Any notes of historical interest are welcome.
- Small cracks or flaws will not disqualify an item.
- Items must be small enough to hold in hand in order to display in locked glass case in The Homecraft Building on fair grounds.
- For safety, articles are not to be removed except by the Directors.
- Tags will not be opened for display for security reasons.
- Articles must be from the exhibitor’s personal collection and must not have been exhibited in the last 5 years at the Uxbridge Fair.
Prize Money: $5.00 $4.00 $3.00 $2.00
- Sock darner
- Needle/pin holder (not a cushion)
- Egg slicer or separator
- Match book cover (not a match box)
- Photo of woman in uniform (WWI or WWII)
- Drawer pull/handle
- Candle stick
- Cookbook- non commercial
- Magnifying glass
- Item of whittling (Sponsored by Keith Bacon and family)
- Key – hand cast/handmade
- Wedding invitation
- Jet beads (“mourning beads”)
- Drivers license
- Item of sterling silver – not jewelry
- Ladies watch (Sponsored by Rutledge Jewellers)
- Item of tortoise shell
- Decorative hair comb
- Stemmed candy dish
- China tile – decorative
- Music box
ROSETTE AWARDED TO BEST IN SHOW
- Stump the Judge – $1 prize for any entry that stumps the judge