CHAIRPERSON: Tara Hannah (647) 444-0535
Details may be subject to change. Please check for updates at uxbridgefair.ca
1. Entries must be 50 years of age or older.
2. Any notes of historical interest are welcome.
3. Small cracks or flaws will not disqualify an item.
4. Items must be small enough to hold in hand in order to display in locked glass case in the Homecraft Building on fair grounds.
5. For safety, articles are not to be removed except by the Directors.
6. Tags will not be opened for display for security reasons.
7. Articles must be from the exhibitor's personal collection and must not have been exhibited in the last 5 years at the Uxbridge Fair.
Prizes: 1st: $5, 2nd: $4, 3rd: $3, 4th: $2
Item marked "Fuller Brush"
Plastic Rain Bonnet in case with advertising
Family Coat of Arms (on anything)
Program to a Graduation Exercise
Tin of Boot Polish
Photo of a Famous Family Member
Silver Tomato Spoon
Equine Stud Book
Sponsored by Meadow Ridge Farm
Manual for a Farm Tractor or Implement
Small Item of Lace or Tatting
China Cake Server
Silver Picture Frame
Small Decorative Wooden Box
BEST IN SHOW Prize: RIBBON