CHAIRPERSON: Tara Hannah (905) 862-3480
- Entries must be 50 years of age or older.
- Any notes of historical interest are welcome.
- Small cracks or flaws will not disqualify an item.
- Items must be small enough to hold in hand in order to display in locked glass case in The Homecraft Building on fair grounds.
- For safety, articles are not to be removed except by the Directors.
- Tags will not be opened for display for security reasons.
- Articles must be from the exhibitor’s personal collection and must not have been exhibited in the last 5 years at the Uxbridge Fair.
Prize Money: $5.00 $4.00 $3.00 $2.00
- Dinner plate
- Child’s dinner plate
- A paper napkin showing advertising
- A menu
- A letter from royalty or other dignitary
- Photo of harvest or a hay wagon
- A Marble (alley)
- A letter opener
- A leather key case or tag
- A potato masher
- A baby bib
- A small metal advertising sign
- Leather animal collar (NOT harness part)
- An egg spoon
- Photo: A big family dinner
- A gate latch or door hinge
- A boot jack
- An apple corer
- A wooden bread board
- A cookie cutter
- A chocolate box