CHAIRPERSON: Tara Hannah (647) 444-0535
Details may be subject to change. Please check for updates at uxbridgefair.ca
1. Entries must be 50 years of age or older.
2. Any notes of historical interest are welcome.
3. Small cracks or flaws will not disqualify an item.
4. Items must be small enough to hold in hand in order to display in locked glass case in the Homecraft Building on fair grounds.
5. For safety, articles are not to be removed except by the Directors.
6. Tags will not be opened for display for security reasons.
7. Articles must be from the exhibitor's personal collection and must not have been exhibited in the last 5 years at the Uxbridge Fair.
Prizes: 1st: $5, 2nd: $4, 3rd: $3, 4th: $2
1. A dinner plate
2. A child's dinner plate
3. A paper dinner napkin showing advertising
4. A menu
5. A letter from royalty or other dignitary
6. Photo of harvest or a hay wagon
7. A marble (alley)
8. A letter opener
9. A leather key case or tag
10. A potato masher
11. A baby bib
13. A metal advertising sign
14. A leather animal collar (NOT harness parts)
15. An egg spoon
16. Photo: A big family dinner
17. A gate latch or door hinge
18. A boot jack
19. An apple corer
20. A wooden bread board
21. A cookie cutter
22. A chocolate box
BEST IN SHOW