Sponsored by the Uxbridge Senior Citizens Club
CHAIRPERSON: Tess Dempster (905) 852-6515
Details may be subject to change. Please check for updates at uxbridgefair.ca
If you would like to be acknowledged as the oldest in the Senior's Section or the youngest in the Handwork Section, then put your age on the fold-up portion of the exhibitor's tag.
NOTE: Seniors must obtain an exhibitor number from the Secretary. Seniors must be 60 years of age or over. Please see General Rules for more information.
NOTE: All entries must include a sample of materials used.
Prizes: 1st: $5, 2nd: $4, 3rd: $3, 4th: $2
BETHESDA-REACH WOMEN'S INSTITUTE SPECIAL Prize: $25
Awarded to the overall points winner in the Golden Years Section.
1. Handmade scarf, any medium (e.g. Woven, silk, knitted)
2. Knitted child's sweater using a farm motif graph.
3. One pair of knitted socks or slippers.
4. An article of sewing
5. Garden ornament on farm theme (e.g. pig, horse, sheep, etc)
6. Any article constructed of wood (no kits)
7. Any toy made for a grandchild
8. Any quilted article reflecting the "Farm Gate to Dinner Plate" fair theme
Smaller than 0.5 meter in any direction
9. Any article of artwork, any medium.
If a picture, framed and ready for hanging.
10. Any handcrafted card (not computer generated)
11. Copy out in writing The Farmer in the Dell.
This class is dedicated to the memory of Joye Cornell.