Sponsored by the Uxbridge Senior Citizens Club
CHAIRPERSON – Tess Dempster (905) 852-6515
If you would like to be acknowledged as the oldest in the Senior’s Section or the youngest in the Handwork Section then put your age on the fold-up portion of the exhibitor’s tag.
NOTE: Seniors must obtain an exhibitor number from the Secretary. Seniors must be 60 years of age or over.Please see General Rules for more information.
Prize Money: $5.00, $4.00, $3.00, $2.00
NOTE: All entries must include a fabric sample.
- Handmade scarf, any medium (e.g. woven, silk, knitted)
- Knitted child’s sweater using a farm motif graph
- One pair of knitted socks or slippers
- An article of sewing
- Garden ornament. on farm theme (e.g. pig, horse, sheep etc.)
- Any article constructed of wood (no kits)
- Any toy made for a grandchild
- Any quilted article smaller than 0.5 metres in any direction, reflecting the “Farm Gate to Dinner Plate” wall hanging
- Any article of artwork, any medium. If a picture, framed and ready for hanging
- Any handcrafted card (not computer generated) – NO envelope.
- Copy out in writing The Farmer in the Dell. This class is dedicated to the memory of Joye Cornell.
12. BETHESDA-REACH WOMEN’S INSTITUTE SPECIAL $25.00 to the overall points winner in the Golden Years Section.