CHAIRPERSON: Lorna Durwood-Story
Sponsors: EVANS FINANCIAL SERVICES, UXBRIDGE HORSEMEN'S ASSOCIATION
Please visit the website at uxbridgefair.ca
RULES & REGULATIONS
1. All exhibitors must pre-register by August 21, 2021. Exhibitors bringing 1 to 4 animals may bring up to 3 assistants. Exhibitors bringing 5 or more animals may bring up to 4 assistants. Entry fee of 10% will be deducted from all prize winnings in adult classes.
2. All Livestock entries MUST include the Uxbridge Fair Premises ID # ON4232599.
3. Exhibitors are eligible to show 2 animals per class.
4. Exhibitors should expect the events to start on time and move promptly so as to finish before the Horse Pull.
5. Exhibitors must have Liability Insurance.
6. Please read General Rules as they apply to the Uxbridge Fair.
7. N.B. All multiple hitch and youth drivers must have two (2) drivers on board for safety and insurance purposes.
Best Horse on the Ground Prize: Alsopdale Farms Trophy
ALSOPDALE FARMS TROPHY
Winner selected from entries in classes 1 to 7
Four Horse Hitch - Combined Prize: W. L. Evans Memorial Trophy
W. LAURENCE EVANS MEMORIAL TROPHY
Winner selected from entries in classes 9 to 22
Halter X 9 Prizes: 1st: $50, 2nd: $45, 3rd: $40, 4th: $35, 5th: $30, 6th: $25
Riding Class Draft or Commercial Prizes: 1st: $10, 2nd: $10, 3rd: $10, 4th: $10, 5th: $10, 6th: $10
Hitch X 9 Prizes: 1st: $70, 2nd: $60, 3rd: $50, 4th: $40, 5th: $30, 6th: $30
Unicorn Commercial Prizes: 1st: $100, 2nd: $100
Unicorn Heavy Prizes: 1st: $100, 2nd: $100
Four Horse Commercial Prizes: 1st: $125, 2nd: $125
Four Horse Heavy Prizes: 1st: $125, 2nd: $125
JUNIOR SHOWMANSHIP - 18 years & under:
JUNIOR SHOWMANSHIP - 18 years and under:
Junior Single Cart